A {tiny} Office Space

Monday, July 30, 2012

Someday I will have an entire office/styling room all of my own. In the meantime, the only "me time" happens in a tiny little nook, by a window, in the corner of our dining room. 
I've been trying to come up with ways to not only make this space functional, but beautiful and artistically encouraging as well. This is why I love Pinterest.
I have found so many inspiring images to help me on my journey to make this little space all my own, and I wanted to share a few with you!
I will be revealing what I came up with soon. Until then, see if  you can find a little spark of your own.
Happy Monday! Have a fabulous week! xx


{Images via Pinterest}

8 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling well!! Wanted to let you know I've officially launched my new blog Mini Fashion Plates! I'd LOVE to have Stella on there!! Here is the link... http://www.minifashionplates.com/2012/07/playing-catch-up.html

    xoxo Marla
    (formerly Keeping up with Stella)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marla! Very cool! Off to check it out now! xx

      Delete
  2. I could really use a makeover in my office. I want more pictures!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi bonnie! Check out more of my inspirations on home and office/closet on Pinterest here and here! I'll be posting what I did to my space soon! Off to check out your blog... xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab spaces! I can't wait to see the photos of yours


    raspberrykitsch.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are incredible! especially that green, wow. x

    luna
    lunaoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of the frames. We just finished hanging frames (engagement and wedding) on one hallway wall - FINALLY. It looks great, now I just need to finish maternity, newborn, and family photos (before the next baby arrives). I can't wait to see your nook!

    -Tara
    http://madmaxandfamily.blogspot.com
    http://blog.chron.com/madabouttown/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, your room is simply gorgeous. Thanks to your post, many will be inspired to let out their creativity when transforming small domestic areas into beautiful office spaces.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...