All packed up and ready to go

Thursday, August 9, 2012

A couple weeks ago, I woke up in a panic. It was 2:30am and I realized I hadn't packed my bag for the hospital yet. So I did. At 2:30 in the morning. I also did some baby-boy-to-be laundry,  mopped the floors and wrote another To Do List.

Then today I went to the doctor and was ordered to LIE DOWN, rest, and take it easy. 'Cuz the truth is, little dude is better off the longer he stays in there. So I'm going to do as I'm told and make peace and rest a priority, instead of all those stupid things I think need to come first. And I will do it for him. 

Love you, little guy. Let's make it at least two more weeks!

{In case you missed it, check out this post where I break down my personal favorite essentials for what to pack for the hospital.}

Suitcase - Vintage (last seen in this post here)
Chevron Rug - Calypso Home (available here)

4 comments:

  1. You are so funny! NESTING has set in!!!
    Yes- put those feet up you are going to be one busy mama when little guy arrives! Thankfully you have big sister to help you out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That suitcase is beautiful. I wake up in panic now too (am at 30 weeks.) Must be that mommy instinct.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow good for you! I don't think I packed until almost to the day with my first, Max.

    I am feeling more of a sense of nesting / urgency to get things done w/ my second though. Maybe because I feel like once I get two, where will I make time?!?!

    Good luck! Rest up.

    Tara
    http://madmaxandfamily.blogspot.com
    http://blog.chron.com/madabouttown/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx