Thankful ~ My husband & My best friends

Sunday, November 4, 2012


Today is my gorgeous best friend, Jen's birthday. This also happens to be the week that the hubs and I will be celebrating four years of marriage. While looking through our wedding photos, I stumbled upon some snapshots of the night before the ceremony and was struck by just how lucky I am to have these three human beings in my life. 

My husband has given me more than I could have ever imagined would be mine. He has given me a family. He has given me real, surrounding, tangible, daily love. The kind that looks back at you with innocent eyes and tiny beating hearts and faces that combine ours. A family. My family. 

And my girls? Well, they've given me memories. Unforgettable, incredible times... and the kind of continued support that only a best friend can offer. You guys make me a better person. 

Happy anniversary, Happy birthday, and thank you for being my little sis who became my rock.

With love, 

T xx

{Photos by Karri Bowman}