Sunsets, Stripes & Savory Nights (+Aviation cocktail recipe!)

Monday, May 13, 2013

Blazer  - H&M
(Did you see my video rant about it here?)
Dress - Unknown label
(Via Crossroads Trading Company)
Sparkle flats - Bamboo



This past weekend was filled with family time, good food, and not one, but two sunsets I actually took a moment to notice. This evening in particular was sweet and savory. From the company, to the cuisine, to the cocktails... Here, on the patio of Post and Beam, I got to spend time with my littles, the hubs, my father in law in town from NY, and a girlfriend I hadn't see in forever! We devoured oven roasted brussels sprouts, shrimp and grits, incredibly delicious pizza and my new favorite drink; The Aviation Cocktail. Cheers to soaking it all in! xx

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a busy and fun weekend! Adore your look, you've achieved a very sophisticated print on print attire, the sun was the perfect companion on the pics.

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the sun peeking through in these shots! It was a lovely evening indeed. xx

      Delete
  2. lovely outfit, dear :)
    visit me : http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty pretty...love the mixed prints.
    C

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are one beautiful Lady!!! I am so happy you left a Comment on my Blog, so I could find yours! I love reading through your Blog :) I will definitely spent Time in the next couple of Days to catch up on reading through it!

    Happy Thursday to you and your precious Family
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are one hot mama. Thanks for the kind words on my outfit post. Looks like I can take a few pointers from you! You're beautiful

    x

    http://thewearwithal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx