Farewell Paris//Coffee on the terrace

Friday, July 12, 2013




Well, it took about two weeks of blogging to capture just five short days in Paris, France. To say that it was a life changing experience is a total understatement and to say that I'm counting down the days until I can return is pretty accurate. I still need to visit so many places I missed the first time around, including Les Puces flea market (Can you believe I missed this?) and Père Lachaise Cemetary, where Jim Morrison among other greats are buried.

I can guarantee I will reminisce from time to time and still have some snapshots, street art and food/wine posts to share, but as far as What I Wore in Paris... this is it, my friends. The final look is a deliciously soft tee from Coin 1804 that I know you'll want to to get your hands on too. So I'm giving one away on Monday! Stay tuned... and don't tell my sis I still have her hat.

Je t'aime Paris!

Tee- c/o Coin 1804
(Check back Monday for a tee giveaway!)
Hat - borrowed stolen from sis

6 comments:

  1. I loved all of your Paris trekking looks. They were so clean and lovely and made you look decidedly "un"touristey. Well done! I can't wait to get there next month when we'll compare fashion notes. Til then, looking beautiful!

    Check out my LBD giveaway today at Sunsetand5th.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Noa! Can't wait to see your Paris trip and outfits too! xx

      Delete
  2. I've totally loved this series and commenting on them. Its been a joy to glance through my blogger reading list for updates and see yours. The final pictures tell it all..... you look so Tranquil. Thanks for the sharing!

    Nnene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nnene! And you nailed it! Tranquil, indeed. Thank you for sharing this journey with me! xx

      Delete
  3. A trip to Paris or any european country lasts forever, there's always a season to go back and to reminisce! I enjoyed your posts so much!

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx