A Romper In The Projects

Friday, August 2, 2013

The hubs and I had a date night/work night (that's how we roll these days) to celebrate a kick-ass media company called The Projects. Upon arrival, I felt this strange sense of deja-vu and couldn't quite place it until I realized I styled a model there (when the space was a PR firm) for a WWD shoot a zillion years ago. (OK, not a zillion, but it feels like it.)
If you follow along via Instagram, you may have noticed my other date, the cuddly little kangaroo in attendance and a sneak peek at my new favorite romper. I grabbed it on a whim recently and loved it so much, I got it in black too.                            

(I loved it so much I bought it in black too!)
Heels - Zara (similar)
Cat Eye Sunglasses - Forever21
Clutch - Vintage            

7 comments:

  1. awesome outfit !
    visit my blog : http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obsessed with those shoes!!! Love the romper and clutch as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool outfit! i like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look like a DREAM here Tanya...and against the city traffic...AWESOME shoot. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
    I am jelly of your new look on the blog....working on mine tirelessly with a new graphics person..hoping to launch the overhaul by Sept..fingers crossed.
    PS...are we doing east west this month???
    I am sure I can round up a sponsor if you are game....
    All for now..enjoy your weekend hotstuff.
    C

    ReplyDelete
  5. The back of that romper is so unexpected wow! I love the color and the details on it. Very pretty!

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this romper! So cute paired with those shoes and clutch.
    xoxo

    www.cakeandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chris - @nylonlover69 on TwitterAugust 5, 2013 at 5:25 AM

    So cute! LOVE your shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx