Sunset Plaid

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Family in town for the kiddos birthdays and we all met for dinner at one of our favorite spots last night. The little man's birthday party is this weekend and I still have so much to do. (On top of SO MUCH I already do.) Not complaining. I love my life. I just think mama is due for some pampering... massage and hair appointment getting on the books!

Always love the sunset for pictures... when I was an actress a DP once told me "always find your light" and it's so true. Good lighting is very forgiving. 

Get the look:
Plaid Shirt - Vintage
But get a similar shirt & similar jeans at Ralph Lauren
Snakeskin Flats - ideeli flash sale - similar at JCrew Factory
Similar cute quilted bag (for a bargain!)

*Get my cat-eye sunglasses for $5.80 from F21 here before they sell out! So many requests via blog, email & Instagram about these babies!