East West Mamas: Featuring Sole Society

Monday, September 23, 2013

East West Mamas comes to you this month with the perfect summer to fall update from Sole Society! When I saw these boots  online, I loved them... then they arrived at my door and I was obsessed.  The Rumer round toe boot is the boot fall dreams are made of...
You may remember my picks here, where I mentioned us petite girls can rock these as over-the-knee, or scrunched down. This versatility has me swooning and I've been coming up with so many different ways to rock these babies. If you're a long-legged-lady like Miss Hottie Carly over at Thirty Something, they're just perfection with jeans and show off those great gams with style.


There's something about these boots that just make your step a bit more determined... more powerfully feminine. My last season boots are already getting jealous. Don't forget to check out Carly's east coast version of this amazing style!


Boots - c/o Sole Society
Tunic - Calypo St Barth (old, but similar)
Necklace - Ace Commune
Floppy Hat - American Apparel (similar)
Sunglasses - Forever 21