Hello 2014 + What I Wore

Monday, January 6, 2014







Lunch is packed, babies dressed, out the door for the first day back at preschool. Winter break was fun, but I'm a creature of routine and GETTING THINGS DONE, so I'm eager to get back to it!

HELLO 2014!!! Let's see what you have in store. (Apologize for the caps courtesy of that 2nd cup a Joe.)

Here's what I wore for a date night over the weekend. I'll be back with more links and ideas, my daughter has decided to change her outfit again

Floral Jumper - American Apparel
Boots c/o Sole Society
Clutch - TJ Maxx

7 comments:

  1. wowzers! you look smokin'! definitely two thumbs up on that outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the coolest, most interesting top ever! I LOVE IT! At first glance I assumed it was a knit sweater that you had referb'ed into an adorably sexy top but lookie there. VERY CHIC embellishment all over! LOVE IT! How did THAT body have two babies! LOVE IT!!!! Go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris - @nylonlover69 on TwitterJanuary 7, 2014 at 8:33 AM

    So cute! Dare I ask if you wore your bra with only one strap or did you go without?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx