Going Hard + Faking a White Suit

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Sorry for the silence around here, friends. We were in Florida all last week visiting family. It was such a nice and much-needed little break, but now it's back to business as usual!

I've been hitting so many obstacles with the new biz. Crazy to admit? Maybe. But I think it's important to tell the truth around here. After all, I'm among friends. (Right?) Starting my own company has been one of the most difficult tasks I've ever taken on. I see now why so many people give up, fail, or walk away from dreams that once seemed so sparkly and bright.

But I've never been one to shy away from a challenge.

Someone once told me that it would be three times harder and take three times longer than I expected...

They were right.

I think I'm right smack-dab in the middle of that point where I either go hard or go home.

And I'm not going anywhere.



On a fashion note, I've always loved the idea of a white suit. Until I find and invest in that perfect one, I'll fake my own with slim, white jeans and a white blazer.

Have a great day, guys! xx