Current Beauty Favorites - Products that make you glow!

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

The other day at pilates class, a friend of mine commented on my complexion and how dewy and hydrated my skin looked, despite the cold weather lately.

It was such a nice compliment that I totally wasn't expecting - and it made me realize that the products I have been using lately must be working! So I wanted to share...


1. Palmer's Coconut Oil Body Oil
I discovered this on a whim when I picked it up at Target one day. I loved it so much that I also gifted it to a friend in a box full of Christmas goodies. Although I don't use it on my face, it makes the rest of my body glow with hydration without feeling greasy. Bonus - it smells like the beach and it's under $6 bucks!

2. Smashbox L.A. Lights Blendable Lip & Cheek Color in Hollywood & Highlight
Even when I'm wearing "barely there" makeup (like at Pilates class), I always dab a bit of this on my brow bone, and at the top of my cheekbones. It gives such a pretty glow.

3. Daily Concepts Your Facial Scrubber 
I've been using this for a couple of months now, and I have to say that it rocks! It annihilates blackheads and smooths out skin beautifully. I use it once a week, every Sunday. Dab on something with hyaluronic acid in it afterwards. I like Neutrogena Hydro Boost hydrating serum. 

4. Kate Sommerville Goat Milk Moisturizing Cleanser
I have to credit most of the compliment right here. In the cold weather, and with all those dry indoor heaters  - my complexion can get so dry. An every-other-day routine of this has worked perfectly for me. It locks in lasting moisture and gives an all-day dew. Be cautious that I once used it every day and it was too much. Also, it's not the best at removing makeup. It's a soft cleanse that I like to do in the morning. I love it!

5. Benefit Fake Up Hydrating Undereye Crease Control Concealer 
Oh man, this is my all-time favorite concealer and if you haven't tried it yet - you must! It's a concealer that's wrapped in vitamin E, so it's the perfect thing to keep in your makeup bag throughout the day for touch ups. Super moisturizing, never a crease and always smooth.


Hope you find something in here that you love, too! 

SaveSaveSaveSave