Happy New Year! (What I Wore, Who I Kissed)

Sunday, January 1, 2017

2017!! Can you believe it?
Gold Jumpsuit - K-lab at Kohls, (no longer avail but similar gold jumpsuit at Revolve), Waves from these rollers (you have to try them!), Revlon Color Stay Ultimate Suede Lipstick in Red Velvet (I also love the colors Stylist & Finale)

I personally am so happy to be ringing in a new year, and to be saying ADI-freaking-OS to 2016. Doesn't it seem like a lot of people had a rocky, crazy year? 

A friend of mine sent me this numerology article about 2016 and moving into 2017. For me, these numbers and insights were astoundingly accurate. If you believe in this kind of stuff, (or even just for fun) grab your cup of coffee and settle in for a good read.


Every new year offers so much to look forward to. A clean slate of new possibilities and it always feels so good to think about what lies ahead, doesn't it?


But with that said, through all the changes and growing pains this past year... I'm so grateful for my constants, my people, and those in my life who anchor me with love. 


You make me believe I can do anything. 



With love and well wishes to you and yours for an amazing 2017, 

T xx
SaveSaveSaveSave