What I Wore to Napa PT 2

Monday, May 1, 2017

When I first envisioned going to Napa, I thought of flowing, floral skirts, fun sun hats, layers and pieces that would be comfortable enough to walk in, but still give me that feminine, easy vibe I was going for.


And I had just the dress! I found it at TJ Maxx randomly a couple years ago and purchased it on a whim on the way out when I was shopping for a client, and without even trying it on. I knew the fit would be perfect on my body type and I could wear it loose or tied at the waist.


I also knew that I needed to wear some comfy booties to trek through some dirt when the moment beckoned, and that even though the forecast called for clear and beautiful skies, I also might get chilly. So I rolled up one of my favorite JCrew sweaters, threw it in my suitcase and knew this would layer just fine.


Depending on where the day took us, I was always comfortable, choosing a sweater...


Or not...


So I could concentrate on the task at hand...



Drinking wine, spending time with friends, and torturing my husband with too many photos. (Love you, babe. Thanks for playing along.) 


Dress - TJ Maxx (similar floral dresses)

Sweater - JCrew (similar JCrew sweater - some colors on sale!)

DSW Booties - (these tan booties are so cute!)

Hat - Thrifted (similar women's boater hat)
SaveSave