Holiday Look - Lace Top / Boyfriend Jeans / Statement Earrings

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Who's ready for Thanksgiving?! I'm looking at my calendar throughout the rest of the year and already seeing just about every spare moment booked up with events, holiday parties, and special time with friends, so I'm so happy to say that on Thanksgiving, it will just be me and my little family. No hosting, no stress. Which is so perfect. I usually love nothing more than a house full of people, but it's been such a crazy year that it feels good to know that I'll actually be relaxing. 


The hubs has our (tiny) turkey brining in the fridge, and I'll be making a homemade pumpkin pie tonight. Other than that, it will be an easy go tomorrow. 


Since we'll be making some pre dinner rounds to visit friends, I'm thinking I'll step it up (just) a notch with an outfit like this... Perfect for Turkey Day, or any other holiday event that requires some casual dressing up!

Baggy, boyfriend jeans (because, um... hello, second helpings) balanced nicely with a lace top and statement earrings. Bonus - you might already have these items in your closet!



 Happy Thanksgiving, and happy outfit inspiration!

Scroll Lace Mock Neck Top - Loft
Ripeed Boyfriend Jeans - Lucky Jeans
Jasmine Tassel Drop Earrings - Anthropologie



Photos & art direction by Steffi Neth at SKCN Design