Burgundy Holiday Look - Olivia Palermo x Banana Republic + Vintage Hat

Thursday, December 7, 2017

Sometimes I feel a little funny posting about fashion stuff when there are so many, more serious issues happening around us. I obviously have my thoughts (just read my previous post on sexual harassment in Hollywood), but there's nothing wrong with continuing on with the things that bring you joy. Am I right?




This time of year, and planning out out holiday looks is so fun and can bring so much joy! It's seriously my favorite time to get creative and dress up!


I hope I can bring you a little bit of fashion joy and inspiration, too. A friend gave me the best compliment the other day. She said she thinks about me sometimes when she's getting dressed for an event, and that I inspire her to be bold and be daring and even sexy sometimes!


It was seriously one of the best compliments I've ever received, (love you, Sage!) and makes me want to keep going with these posts, even though my life is so full and so busy with so many other creative endeavors.


From acting, into to fashion styling, into blogging and fashion videos, and now landing into the world of producing and directing...


Finding the simple joys in getting dressed is so important. Bonus, if it's something that makes you feel sexy, or bold or just plain confident... well, ladies... we can be unstoppable.



Silk top and Silk Skirt - Olivia Palermo for Banana Republic
No longer avail, but this silk cami dress has a similar feel.

I also love this burgundy lace cami, it would look great even with black denim!

Heels - Sole Society
Try a pop of burgundy with these similar merlot velvet sandals!

Hat - Vintage
This Janessa Leone Jana hat in burgundy is wider brimmed, but OMG so fab.

Paisley Printed Jacket - Banana Republic 
(Stay tuned for this full printed suit soon!)


Photos by SKCN Design