Monday, Monday...

Monday, June 14, 2010

Happy Monday, Lovlies...

Whatever it is that lifts you up in the morning... I hope your 'right now' is jam-packed with it.

Cinnamon spiced latte's, designer shopping deals hovering in your overstuffed in-box (just a quick peek!), your favorite music, kisses sending you off... the smiling face of someone you adore on your desktop, or if you're lucky enough~ working somewhere you love.

Here's some of my daily faves:

Morning dew on my favorite tree...



Staying in bed just a little longer...

(With Cafe Del Mar Music gently whispering me awake.)


Finding the perfect outfit with ease...

(Fashion Fashion Fashion!! (big surprise) And at a steal!
Hautelook, ideeli, Billion Dollar Babes, Rue LaLa.)


Daydreaming...

("Spaces in your togetherness")


And making plans...

(To Do lists ~ Yes, this makes me happy and set's me up for the week! Call me anal, er, Type A.)


Have a wonderful fab filled week! xx