Workin' for the weekend

Friday, July 30, 2010

Been so crazy busy lately, that by the time 9:00pm rolls around, it feels more like 3:30 in the morning. Ya, I know. Lame. With meetings about a new business venture, script updates, house organizing and keeping up with the tiny one... by the time Friday rolls around, I'm one step away from jeans and a cozy t-shirt!
Still trying to keep it ambitious and thought out, I chose a pair of high waisted, cuffed khaki trousers, added in my trusty chains and beloved heels, red lips, and called it a day.
American Apparel Tee, Armani Exchange Jacket, H&M jewelry, Stuart Weitzman Sandals.

Have a beautiful weekend! Let's hope the weather gives us some of that steady sunshine.

xx

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit! The blue of that tee looks so marvelous on you. I'm also loving your hair and make-up. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are simply fabulous! I love you so much!!! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your outfit, your shoes are perfect!

    xx raez

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! Love the khakis and shoes.

    Anthea,
    Embracing Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. ruby red lips never looked so good. and you are my hero for pulling off high waisted khakis. awesome.
    xo,
    sylvie of silver lining

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore your knotted necklace!!!! Great outfit :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...