I heart blogs

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Yes I do!

And I'm thinking there's a good chance, if you're reading this, you do too! I feel so lucky to have found a creative outlet to express and contribute to this fantastical, magical, world of blogs... and I'm thrilled every time you stop by!



My favorite part of the day is sharing and growing with each and every one of you, and so many of you have become like kindred spirits and food for my soul. You lift me up, you make me smile and you give me something to think and dream about on a daily basis. And I thank you.

So for "I heart blogs" day, I wanted to share some of the ones that inspire me the most.

Some you've heard of...

The Divine Inspirations

The Fashion Staples

The Indie Goddesses


And some you need to know about...
The Kindred Spirits
The Heart (food) & Soul!
I love you all!





7 comments:

  1. Sweet words! Thanks for the links. I haven't heard of some of them. I love finding new blogs.

    Anthea,
    EmbracingStyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I heart blogs" sounds like a great initiative, and I agree with the statement! I think blogging is such an amazing new creative platform, and I'm so glad I'm a part of it.

    Thank you for including me here, and I'm very flattered to be featured alongside Tavi! It is much appreciated.

    http://clothescamerasandcoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog in the comments on SKIR and I'm so glad I did - you have such a lovely style! I'm not familiar with a few of the blogs you've listed so I'm very excited to check them out (:

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. today, and every day, i celebrate you. your ability to paint exquisite pictures with the english language is a gift, not a right. and i thank you for giving us this gift every day.

    xo,
    sylvie of silver lining

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet post!! You are too much ;) Sometimes, I don't know what I would do without blogging either... What a wonderful way to meet unique and beautiful people such as yourself :)

    Thank you dearly for making my day Love. I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow, it's FRIDAY woohoo!!

    All my Love,
    B.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love reading your blog too. Your such a wonderful and talented person. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. so, so lovely -- thanks so much for including me and for all your lovely comments -- always adore your visits :)

    hope you're having a wonderful week so far,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...