I heart blogs

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Yes I do!

And I'm thinking there's a good chance, if you're reading this, you do too! I feel so lucky to have found a creative outlet to express and contribute to this fantastical, magical, world of blogs... and I'm thrilled every time you stop by!



My favorite part of the day is sharing and growing with each and every one of you, and so many of you have become like kindred spirits and food for my soul. You lift me up, you make me smile and you give me something to think and dream about on a daily basis. And I thank you.

So for "I heart blogs" day, I wanted to share some of the ones that inspire me the most.

Some you've heard of...

The Divine Inspirations

The Fashion Staples

The Indie Goddesses


And some you need to know about...
The Kindred Spirits
The Heart (food) & Soul!
I love you all!