Points to remember when planning the party of a (one year) lifetime:
- Things will never go the way you expect them to.
- Men need specific instructions and To Do Lists in order to be productive.
- The dress you ordered online won't show up on time. (But breathe because Forever21 will save the day in a pinch- cute right?) ~ Find similar here.
- Find an amazing, dependable friend to help, then give her champagne.
- Your tiny guest of honor won't remember all the details you think matter so much, and your guests just want to share in the joy, so give yourself some slack.
- Eat and try ALL of the food you slaved over. Even the candy. You deserve it!
(My gorgeous niece, helping me to not take it all so seriously!)
Check back in tomorrow for more pics and the finished party decorations!