- Heat rollers
- Set rollers
- Get dressed
- Dash of makeup
- Remove rollers and run fingers through hair
- Bit of shine serum, spritz of hairspray, and I'm off!
The biggest tip I can give you about hot rollers is to use very few. And roll big, thick sections of your hair. You don't want little ringlets, you want big volume. Generally I roll about five to six sections, max.
- One high on the head (this gives the most volume on top!)
- Two on each side of your face, rolled forwards.
- One on the back center of your head.
- And the remaining lower pieces split into two.
Remington All That
Gray skirt and poly button up ~ thrift
Lipstick ~ Nars Heatwave