Samosa House & a red skirt

Friday, October 1, 2010

Late lunching after a lovely but late night out... (More on that later.)
My friend introduced me to one of the best Indian Vegetarian & Vegan spots I've ever been to!
Situated on Washington Blvd in the heart of Culver City, this place did not disappoint!

And in addition to the delectable cuisine and fun "Bollywood" type music videos that provide dreamy background entertainment...
There is a market with a full range of Indian/Pakistani, Middle Eastern & Mediterranean groceries. Perfect for trying new things (and red vintage skirt wearing, of course!)
And the best produce too... including my favorite nature's candy - fresh organic dates!
Shirt & Skirt vintage, Forever21 earrings.
This place was so good, we ordered a bit too much...
But were more than happy to have some to take home!
If you're in the area, you must go visit. I'm not even a vegetarian, but this kind of eating certainly makes me feel like I could be!!
Have a blessed weekend, loves! xx