L.A. Rain/Closet Inspiration

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

So what do you do on a rainy day when you're stuck inside staring at a house full of unwrapped gifts, freshly washed vintage clothing and 2011 staring you right in the face?
Why... organize, of course! So, OK... the image above is the things that fairy tales are made of. Could you just die to live inside there? Ya, me too.
But a little more my space and speed is this INSANE DIY from fellow blogger Love Aesthetics. I'm a little bit obsessed with her.
She created a clothing rack out of a branch, people! See her entire tutorial here.
I'm also loving the idea of splashing your inspiration board all over your walls or closet doors as seen here .
But because marriage is about compromise (blah, blah...)

I will spare my very minimalistic husband the agony and settle for the below organization inspiration inside our hall closet.
Maybe some pictures splattered on the inside? xx