Just the way you are

Thursday, December 2, 2010

I spent the day with all three of my amazing sisters... an anomaly, if you must know. Quite rare, and in this case, quite meaningful indeed.

A lot of what was discussed and planned will stay between us.

But the benefit of being a part of a pack like this, is the art that can be produced collectively and collaboratively on a whim.

And it reminds me that if all (and everyone) else fails in my life... I still have them.


(P.S. My sisters Lisa and Leah did makeup and hair for this video... how much do we love this song?)

For my sissies...(and all my blog sisters out there!)

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are