Lashes, Lips, Locks

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Well, it's the first day of December and with gift giving and getting gorgeous on every girls mind, I thought I'd share a few of my essentials for the 3 L's...

1. Maybelline Volume Express The Falsies Mascara.
As you know, I'm a big fan of the occasional false lash, but for every every other day, this is the BEST. It makes your lashes HUGE. No clumps, no flaking, super affordable. Enough said.

2. C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Shine.
Guys, I'm telling you - this stuff rocks. I am never without it. There are different flavors, but the mint is the best. Your breath feels fresh every time you wear it, and it's the perfect consistency to wear alone or over lip liner.

(Bath & Body works is doing a buy 2 get 1 free right now! Grab one for your favorite girlfriend, or stuff into stockings.)

3. WEN hair care products in lavender and fig.
It's a conditioning cleanser, which means it's a one step conditioner that cleanses your hair. No shampoo. Shampoo is bad, it damages your hair.

I have literally watched my hair TRANSFORM with this stuff. I have a lot of hair, and I do a lot of styling with it. (As seen here, here, and here.)
I was skeptical at first, but I started out with the super conditioning Fig to repair (also great for African American hair) & since have moved onto the lavender. I'm hooked. You will be too.