Spanish Lullaby

Friday, March 25, 2011

La Isla Bonita...
Last night I dreamt of San Pedro
Just like I'd never gone, I knew the song
A young girl with eyes like the desert
It all seems like yesterday, not far away
Tropical the island breeze
All of nature, wild and free
This is where I long to be
La isla bonita
And when the samba played
The sun would set so high
Ring trough my ears and sting my eyes
Your Spanish lullaby
I fell in love with San Pedro
Warm wind carried on the sea, he called to me
Te diso te amo
I prayed that the days would last, they went so fast
Tropical the island breeze
All of nature, wild and free
This is where I long to be
La isla bonita
And when the samba played
The sun would set so high
Ring trough my ears and sting my eyes
Your Spanish lullaby
I want to be where the sun warms the sky
When it's time for siesta you can watch them go by
Beautiful faces, no cares in this world
Where girl loves a boy and a boy loves a girl
Last night I dreamt of San Pedro
It all seems like yesterday, not far away...
Tropical the island breeze
All of nature, wild and free
This is where I long to be
La isla bonita
And when the samba played
The sun would set so high
Ring trough my ears and sting my eyes
Your Spanish lullaby
Your Spanish lullaby...

Outfit inspired here
Dress - Crossroads Trading Company
Hat -Thrifted Vintage
Earrings - Forever21
Bracelet - Vintage heirloom

 

19 comments:

  1. Really cool outfit and love the song :D!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice ;D

    SUPER t-shirt to discover: http://magmoiselle.fr/?p=4509

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous in that red dress paired with turquoise earrings and an oh so fun hat...LOVE it!!!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. PERFECT!! One of my favorite songs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your outfit! :)

    www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Making me want a VACATION! Love these pics and those great earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this look! It's THE look for vacation goers at places so hot and beautiful!

    www.thewallflowerstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This post is perfect indeed... love that song :)
    Totally forgot about it until this post... I love remembering old faves!

    And you look fabulous... love the photos in front of that huge wooden door, and the yellow painted wall... too perfect. :)

    Happy Friday doll!

    xx
    Jen

    http://belledecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that song. You look so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aaah take me away! The pictures are beyond gorgeous! AND Congrats! You were my pick for the VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD! Check out the post...winners have to write seven fast facts about themselves and pick seven winners!!
    xo
    Sharon
    http://fashion-isha.blogspot.com/2011/03/my-first-blogger-award-versatile.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look very bonita! The color of that dress looks amazing on you, great colors!

    <3 Cess O.
    http://blog.cessoviedo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. stunning..awesome red dress..that first picture is divine too. The blue earrings are amazing against that red dress. hope you are enjoying mexico!

    xoxo Monroe

    Fashion Steele NYC

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'll never outgrow this song. The red dress, turquoise earrings and song were a real treat.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look absolutely stunning in this dress my dear! It's so bohemian/hippie chic with your long flowy hair and the bright turquoise of your earrings.

    And, I'm jealous of the sunny day you have!

    XXXO
    M

    ReplyDelete
  15. the song, your dress the color of RED, your had and your pretty face equals perfect and gorgeous shots...despite the hot weather you look so fresh and beautiful...

    Kisses
    Sweet
    PensandLens
    @mistytewest

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a pretty pose. The photos go so nicely with the lyrics. I remembered the song right away. Your red dress with the big blue earings and the hat were perfect. Happy Holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful dress!!! Red is a fantastic color on you - so fresh and beautiful! :)

    sweetandsassy-sherry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...