Vintage leopard dress/Secondhand Star

Thursday, March 17, 2011

OK, I'm feeling a bit Queen of the Jungle in these shots, but I'm dying over my new fave vintage dress. This little leopard baby was found via thrift for under $10 bucks and tweaked & tailored via my lovely partner at Secondhand Star. (Did you catch the "how to" video here?)

Booties - sam edelman
Earrings - alvera street downtown
Belt - Zara


  1. I think your hair up and the makeup are so perfect with this outfit, it brings some softness to the bold print.


  2. very nice ;D

    NEW IN Lanvin:

  3. 10 bucks never looked more fierce! Love it! It really looks great on you after being tailored, love the shoe selection!

    <3 Cess O.

  4. Looks amazing. Loving the studded belt and the booties too. You guys do amazing vintage makeovers.

  5. Love dress, belt, earrings and shoes...I would say this is a winner!
    Just ordered myself a new spring leopard dress and can't wait to wear it! I knew I loved it, hence the purchase, but you have inspired me to wear it RIGHT AWAY!

  6. Ohhhh how i love this look..the sleek pony tail, the dress, the belt and it..perfection.

    xoxo Monroe

    Fashion Steele NYC

  7. i love this dress! its amazing what you can find at thrift stores!
    it goes sooo nicely with the belt.
    i love this look!

  8. The belt completely changes the dress. I watched the tutorial but would have never come up with this style.

  9. Um, Tanya... this is Un-frickin-Believable! LUURRVEEE IT oh so much! :) Ya'll did a great job! Love how you styled the entire look too!

    Happy Friday!!


  10. I love how you've matched it with that belt, so gorgeous!

  11. You look gorgeous, just gorgeous...and at such an affordable price! Love it!!!

    Liesl :)

  12. Beautiful woman right here! Love the belt with the dress. Fab :)
    Twitter @theloudermouth
    Birthday Blog Event

  13. this outfit is amazing!! love everything, especially the animal print! x Raman


Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...