Calypso Caftan ~ A winner!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

I can't wait to catch you up on the happenings of last night's event! It was fabulously fun and so great to meet and put faces to some of my lovely reader's names! 
Molly was gorgeous and gracious and charming and fun... and happened to fall madly in love with the dress I decided to wear - this Boho Calypso Caftan, (shot here by my dear friend Heidi over at Moda Photography!)  I'd say I chose a winner! Stay tuned next week for photos from the event and a surprise giveaway for those of you who couldn't be there. 

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! Love the dress and love the jewelry!!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...glad it was a HUGE success, which I knew it would be:) Sad to live so so so far away.

    LOVE the caftan..the neutral colors are beautiful on you!!! but the real AHHHH is your hair...LOVE it like that.
    C

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look like a greek goddess! So happy you chose it, it was my fave! Can't wait to see more of the event!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is absolutely beautiful.

    C x
    http://memiorsofalittlethingcalledlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you wore this dress, it's beautiful! You look stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT choice, T! Wow, you look phenom. That dress is un-real, I love it! :)

    xx
    Jen

    http://belledecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those earrings :)

    xo galmeetsglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous!

    http://redcarpetcloset.tv/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely, that dress is beautiful and I'm so glad the event was a success...you deserve it!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such pretty photos and beautiful dress! I'll admit it, I was going to say go for the pink 80's re design one but this one is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look gorgeous! Good choice :)

    Aggie
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...