Dressed way down... & a favorite tee

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Is it too early to pull out my favorite Ghostbuster's tee? Is it too early to be dreaming of all things end-of-year, holiday goodness? Sometimes I just can't help myself. And while I'm enjoying this sunshiny bright, Cali summer weather... I can't help but look forward to the oncoming months - my most favorite time of the year.
PS - Apparently, it's not just me on this wavelength! I stopped into Bath & Body works yesterday to pick my monkey up a rubber ducky... (They have really durable ducks in very fun colors. She chose a hot-pink light up, to accompany her blue & green polka dot "daddy" duck.) And they were already displaying Halloween items! See Spook-tacular stuff here, and adorable duckies here!


PPS - They sell my all-time favorite lip balm/gloss that I posted about last winter here. It's amazing. Purchase it here!

Ghostbuster's tee - Vintage
Checkered shirt - Forever21
Jeans - Genetic

11 comments:

  1. T, you look so darling in these shots.. uber cute! :) Love you in specs and I will always have a place in my heart for GhostBusters haha, great vintage tee!

    P.S. Isn't Genetic denim the BEST? One of my faves!

    xx
    Jen

    http://belledecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only you could make a Ghostbusters look chic! I heart B&B and yes the ducks are super cute, got a yellow one many years ago, still have so much love for it, so checking out the halloween line!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. As much as I love the heat of Florida summer, I also love the winter season with Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. You're not crazy at all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Classic t shirt.
    Love this laid back look on you ~ effortlessly chic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such an awesome casual outfit, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab Ghostbusters tee. I love shopping at Truffle Shuffle for awesome movie tees - I got a Princess Bride one from there and I wear it all the time! :)

    x

    http://fandabbydozie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your Ghostbusters tee! I think you can wear it whatever time of year. You also look great in your glasses.

    Jenn
    Secondhand Stylist Thrifted - Three Ways

    ReplyDelete
  8. there's nothing better than your favorite t-shirt being worked into the ensemble. love! : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look like a high-school kid in that casual get-up. I like last third of year best too, all the fun festivals come in then.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh i love your ghostbusters tee...cute cute!!

    xoxo
    Sheryl

    www.walkinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is an unexpected take on your look!I love it! Just realized I wasn't following, following now...
    Really? Halloween? Already...?

    http://inherentstylela.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...