Downtown LA $2.99 Tank Top!

Monday, August 15, 2011

Oh, the joys and thrills of bargain hunting. (I also love me a good, designer shoe, don't get me wrong...) but when my top is cooler than the one for ten times as much, I win!
I love finding a statement tee that will work with leggings, heels and my fave black blazer in a pinch.
I showed you yesterday how I went on a major downtown LA shopping trip and found some serious goodies.
 And I couldn't wait to wear one of the two favorite tees I found for just $2.99!
PS - Check in tomorrow to see what I wore to the airport - heading out to my best friend's bachelorette party!

5 comments:

  1. Got to love downtown LA for some good finds! Have fun at your friend's bachelorette party!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so, so traipsing downtown when I return!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love downtown LA! You can find so many good things there :)

    xoxoxox
    thevixenmix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOO LOVELY! Please check out my blog when you get a chance!

    http://www.goodbadnfab.blogspot.com
    a fashion lawyer by day, fashion police by night...I play at red carpet events, shop all over town, and live life in the fab lane in LA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing tribal tank! Love how you styled it with the BF blazer.

    xo Victoria
    www.thriftjuice.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...