What I wore to the airport.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Off to my best friend's bachelorette party and wedding weekend! So excited for all of the events to come. I'll be sure to share the highlights with you, including the little red Mexi dress I wore as a bridesmaid! (See how I wore it casual style on Secondhand Star here before all of the tailoring!)

And pop on over to Secondhand Star today to read the story on how this fitted coral blazer came to life! (Hint: it used to be a stained white yard sale find. I know!)

Blazer - Sisely revised by Secondhand Star
Wedges - Nine West
Luggage - Diane Von Furstenberg

13 comments:

  1. You have such a beautiful hairs. I wish U to have a good time. Can't wait to see outfit from that day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Call me crazy, but I love airport outfit posts. And you look awesome. I love the pink blazer and heels. Looking forward to seing the bridesmaid dress that you wore :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blazer!!! Have fun this weekend!!! I am so jealous yours is starting today....I have 2 more days....

    jen
    http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. T, you are SMOKIN' in these shots! LOVE your big curls and your hot pink blazer.. HOT! :)

    xx
    Jen

    http://belledecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG. I just went to the DIY tutorial on this blazer and am having a "DUH! Why didn't I think of that?!" Moment. I shared it on twitter. Are you and Secondhand Star on twitter?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit for airport and traveling. Pretty yet comfortable))

    http://tri-skelos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyone at the airport must have been wondering "who is this celeb?" can't wait to see how that lovely dress turned into a bridesmaid one!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  8. they are going to mistake you for Kate Beckinsale at the airport girl...paparazzi's gonna be all over it!
    You look amazing..LOVE YOUR HAIR...and the pink blazer is so chic.- can't believe it used to be white?
    C

    ReplyDelete
  9. Th coral jacket is gorgeous. Off to second hand star to check out the transformation process.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...