Morning after hair & Sunday Finds!

Monday, September 19, 2011

There's something about the morning after a party that's both fabulous and tragic for my beauty routine. I actually really like my hair after it's been teased and product-filled to near death the night before. (See previous post inspired by Tiffany's) But I could not bring myself to put contacts in my eyes, nor wear much more than a little lip gloss and liner.
God bless these H&M leopard flats that are (sadly) very close to retirement. I've worn them so much over the past year and a half that I can practically hear them begging for replacement. It's either heels or these babies, on most days.
I was able to sneak away for a quick thrift with one of my favorite, fellow, fashion-loving friends (we found him a vintage bolo tie!) and while I didn't walk away with much, I found two key pieces that will be super easy fall transition additions. (Each both $1, of course!)
My favorite was this little boy's dress shirt that I can't wait to wear in a very literal way. Tie and slacks? (See my recent menswear look here)
Vintage Silk Top - last worn here, Abbot Kinney Boutique Skirt, H&M Necklace & Flats.

18 comments:

  1. Love the working girl look, that top is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally know what you mean about morning after hair. I think you look gorgeous. I love the colour combination, the top is fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog - you have a gorgeous face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVe this look!!! We are sooo into orange right now for Fall! Just got orange nail polish too!!! FABB post babe! u look amazzzzing!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, T! Orange is your color bc you look divine! :) LOVE this!! Just gorg!

    xx
    Jen

    http://belledecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The after day hair is always fab, sometimes even better and I go like uhm it should have looked like this yesterday, specially when I curl it up! Your shoes are gorge!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look fabulous...for a "morning after"...I wish I looked like that after party mode the night before. Loving you in orange...
    C

    ReplyDelete
  8. fantastic look!


    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this outfit!

    raspberrykitsch.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore the necklace and your glasses- SO chic, girl! You look fantastic!


    xo, Dev

    www.devonrachel.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your hair looks gorgeous for a morning after do! And those leopard shoes are adorable, too bad they are near retirement :( Great finds too!

    xo, allie
    accordingtoallieblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What great finds. I so wish I had more time for thrift shopping. My mom goes all the time and she is so sweet always calls me describing me items she thinks I might be interested.
    Love your morning after look.
    Daphne.
    http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. love, love the honeycomb stitch knit, darling - cannot wait to see your styling magic on this beauty. :)
    xo,
    sylvie
    silver lining

    ReplyDelete
  14. That top you're wearing? Amazing color. And I need need NEED to get to this thrift store!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your morning-after hair. It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, morning after looks always make me look extremely dishelved and needing tons of concealer. Your morning after look is completely fresh, fashionable and feminine. I always learn a lot from your photos, the touch of leopard print really makes the outfit :) And in response to your previous comment on my post- you should definitely keep a jumpsuit in your car. Those things are so comfy, I regret giving mine to Goodwill. Oh well, the best things are thrifted, right?

    ReplyDelete
  17. i wish i had an ounce of your stylish capabilities, love all your posts lately, your "audrey hepburn" dress was amazing!! you and Noa are so talented!
    and thanks again for thinking of me!! :)

    xo
    hillary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...