Beauty Trick - Vitamin E

Thursday, October 13, 2011

OK, so this isn't an unheard of secret or trick... but sometimes you just have to go back to the basics. I recently fought off a yucky cold/flu in addition to the dry weather doing a serious number on my skin. I remembered a makeup artist I worked with on a film years back, told me I should use pure vitamin E oil like a moisturizer, at least once a week.
So I picked some up at my local health food store and have been using it, forehead to chest, for the past few days. Now I wonder why I ever stopped! My skin literally drank it up like water, and now feels subtle, refreshed and baby soft. Not to mention, super glowey too. And the bottle only cost me $3.99 ~ try to beat that.

P.S. You can still win this bracelet below! Contest ends tomorrow! Enter here!