My Piperlime Picks

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

When asked for a little styling help via online (because this gorgeous gal and I have yet to have the chance to do so in person!) I was more than thrilled to check out some of Piperlime's latest and greatest. Visit my Pinterest here for my entire collection of choices & tips on wearing them, tailored for this pretty girl in mind (you know who you are) ~ but I'm thinking I'd happily add every single thing into my wardrobe as well. How about you?
Happy Shopping!
My Piperlime Picks

P.S. ~ Everything I chose is pretty affordable. There are ways to get the wardrobe of your dreams by not only thrifting, but by carefully collecting decently priced items that are on trend. (Then when you throw in a Louboutin or Chanel every once in a while, it's even that more special!)

BCBGeneration tie dress, $128
Free People off the shoulder crop top, $98
Feather vest, $75
Apparel: Fall's best denim | Piperlime, $59
Kathy Embellished Top, $163
Tinley Road synthetic shoes, $59
Tinley Road platform shoes, $30
Nine West shoulder handbag, $69
Hive Honey leaf jewelry, $18
Hive Honey gold plated jewelry, $32