Freezing French Girl

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Top-Vintage $1, Sweater-Michael Stars via thrift, Skirt-Vintage, Shoes-Dolce Vita c/o Farfetch.com, Bag-American Apparel, Beret-VeronicaM
Still can't figure out this weather. I suppose it's all about layers. I wish I had popped on tights this particular day though, because my legs were freezing. Layering my favorite vintage $1 button-up top under this Michael Stars cashmere, kept the rest of me warm, however. And these comfy shoes (last worn here), kept my steppin' light!

I just realized that everything I'm wearing here, sans accessories, is all thrifted. Proving my point, once again, that if you mix good shoes and other designer bits in with thrift and vintage, you can have a killer wardrobe on a dime (and much more interesting too!)!

Hope you're having a great week so far. Happy Hump Day!

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! As always. And you're so right about this wacky weather. From now on, we keep cotton tights in the trunk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit, i love the hat so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certainly look like a fashionable French girl. Love the hat.

    We are all about layering in Seattle too. But it is still cold :O(

    http://www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I can't understand this weather either, but what I can see is you have come up with an amazing look, looks so effortless chic!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, so very chic!!!! I simply adore your beret and the combination of black, gray and red is so stunning!!!! Love your blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. positively adorable! how cute are you in that red beret?

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look adorable rocking this beret. So few people can wear a beret like this and look great! KUDOS! Happy Friday XO

    real budget, real busy, real body fashion:
    4scarlet.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...