Rock it 'til I'm tired of it

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I've been wearing slight variations of this look for the past week now. It's just easy. Button up shirt under a blazer or big sweater, fitted jeans and this long statement necklace. I love not having to think about what I'm going to wear, so if a pattern is working, I'll rock it 'til I'm tired of it. 

PS - I'm almost tired of it. But I do think I want to start dressing more masculine. Like, Annie Hall meets my sisters girlfriend but with red lips. 

10 comments:

  1. fab outfit, i love the necklace


    raspberrykitsch.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You hair looks amazing here! If it works then rock it ;)

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do the same thing. Sometimes, it's just what you're craving. I am looking forward to your new look - it sounds strong and interesting.

    Jenn
    The Suburb Experiment

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, I love that look hun! you look so stunning!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never tire of a button up with a blazer..sometimes I wonder what the hell I wore when blazers weren't as "in" and available in so many colors/options etc.
    Adore this look..and that long chunky necklace!!!
    Happy week to you.
    C

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like all your variations of this look. It's so simple but so versatile.
    http://www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do the same exact thing!! If something works why only wear it once?

    ReplyDelete
  8. That necklace is awesome! You have no idea how funny it is seeing/reading these posts backwards...you've definitely delivered on what you were promising here. Love seeing your ideas come to life in your ensembles.

    xoxo,
    annie

    http://vintagediggs.com/2011/12/holiday-vintage-dress-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx