What's Black & White & Red on Top?

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Black & White Dress - Calvin Klein, Hat - Vintage, Pumps - Vince Camuto Moma's, Sunglasses - F21 Mens
A return to work today after a wonderful and lazy birthday. I did some Christmas shopping (do people still get offended if you say "Christmas?" am I supposed to write "Holiday?" - how silly. Whether you celebrate Christmas or not, it's an unavoidable holiday and you might as well enjoy it, if only just as a spectator.) Anyway, I finished my shopping and planned my baking, and spent the day reflecting on a great year. 

I'm happy I picked up this hat over the summer at a vintage shop for a few bucks. It's coming in handy now to add a pop of color to my recent black tights/black turtleneck layering fix.

8 comments:

  1. Amazing outfit, the dress is gorgeous!

    http://boglarkastyle.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Boglarkastyle-divatblogfashion-blog/124562457604605

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baking and shopping, that sounds like Christmas! Love your red hat!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pop of colour and the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE these photos against the white fence...the red just POPS. Good work and great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous look ! wow, now I'm so glad I bought this red hat from a local boutique - it was the only one and I fell in love with it. Looks so great on you too ! <3


    xx Satu
    Indie by Heart

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...