Happy Birthday to me! (My year in snapshots)

Monday, December 19, 2011

Today I'm going to celebrate by not working, staying far away from the computer, and taking it as easy as possible. (And if I'm lucky, a massage, a mani/pedi and a birthday song might happen too!)

In the meantime, a toast to all the things that matter to me... a celebration in snapshots from this past year.
To my family... my true north.
To the little things... 
And the big things too...
To the creating, the collaborating, the travel and gigs...
To doing what I love... and having it mean something.
To living vicariously... and learning every day.
To loving what I have... and having all that I need.

Thank you to every single person in my life who makes it all worthwhile. It's funny how I used to dread getting older, and now I realize, as the moments pile up behind me, how much richer and fuller and better my life is becoming with every passing year.

Here's to GROWING gracefully!

With love, 

T xx