18 weeks and counting...

Friday, April 6, 2012



Remember when I promised you I'd try not to turn this into a pregnancy blog? Well, the bump (and the extra weight!) is fast-coming and my looks will inevitably display that. I can't believe I'm almost half way done! I'm excited to get back to work after one more week of rest. (Well, I use the term "rest" loosely, with our schedules and a very feisty toddler!)

We'll be celebrating both holidays (cuz that's how we roll) by spending family time tonight for Passover, and coloring Easter eggs tomorrow. Hope you have a reason to celebrate! xx


5 comments:

  1. You look beautifully pregnant! I love your hairstyle and accessories! Happy Easter!
    http://vidadecoloresbynoelia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Looking pretty!!!!!!!!!!!
    Happy Easter to you and your bundle of joy

    ~Sherine
    Check out my blog, comment, and follow if you like!
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wooden bangles totally pull your outfit together! I'm loving your blog girl, I'm your newest follower! I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch. I love discovering new blogs!

    Sarah xoxo
    http://pandorasboxblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking beautiful as always:)
    I can't believe we are well into our 18th week, crazy right?
    This pregnancy is in fast forward for sure.
    Hope you are feeling great mama.
    C

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx