Maternity look 21 weeks/pull a skirt over it!

Friday, April 27, 2012







Well, I'm 21 weeks today and I'm starting to feel B-I-GGG.

I decided (for the moment, anyway) to embrace the bump and just go for it. I was inspired by some other lovely expectant mothers  and have been experimenting with pulling a skirt over the bump and belting high. (I have a Pinterest board on fab pregnant looks, if ya wanna take a peek.)

And I haven't given up my heels entirely... we'll see how long that lasts.

Skirt - Thrifted silk
Top - Calypso St. Barth
Military Coat - Vintage
Necklace, belt & wooden bangles - all thrifted
Heels - Stuart Weitzman 

7 comments:

  1. Love your hairstyle, looks so good on you. You are so cute with your baby bump!

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorg! Love the skirt, love the braids, love the fact that you're still teetering on 4" heels. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those pretty braids and your baby bump ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG girlie..you look GORG..I am always so inspired by your braids...but they never look nearly as cute on me. love that idea...and you know I love rocking the stripes over the preggo belly. GREAT LOOK!
    My belly is outta control this week....I swear the baby is 6 pounds already, hahaha. Just picked up a really cute maternity dress from Target- linked up on blog..you should check it out.
    Hope all is wll. Happy weekend.
    Carly

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are one of the cutest mamas to be I have ever seen! Going to have to pin some images for inspiration for my next baby:)
    Cheers,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're gorgeous girl! And I love your hair. You are rocking your baby bump and you look beautiful!!

    http://slidingdrawersblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...