Date with my girlfriend

Friday, May 11, 2012

Yesterday I had the chance to spend some alone time with one of my favorite girls in the world... It's funny how my life has changed so much. Sometimes it still makes me smile that I've come so far. And although dates out with girlfriends are few and far between these days, there's one special girl who makes it all worth while... Perfect, in fact. 

A stroll through Abbot Kinney (voted "coolest block in America by GQ!), some window shopping...

And one of our favorite places for lunch!








Red velvet cupcakes, lemonade, a serious sugar-love high and home to our favorite guy in the world. A wonderful day to celebrate the best thing that's ever happened to me. Becoming a mom.


Perfect. xx

2 comments:

  1. i love this post!! It's something I'm going to try to implement more often, seeing as I have 4 girlies, I"m going to try harder to take them one by one for mini alonetime dates! Cupcakes and lemonade are the bestest idea!! :)

    xoxo
    hillary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Hilary! I wish I had more dates like this with my mom when little. She also had four girls... it's going to be a lot of work, but so worth it! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx