Calypso St. Barth Sample Sale!

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Hi friends! I'm excited to share this one. As you know, I'm a big fan of Calypso St. Barth (See how I wear it all here.) They're having an online sample sale for their clothing right now! Ridiculously good prices. You must check it out.
Click here to shop! 

Some of my top picks: 

Nautical Dress ($24.50!)
Blaire Dress ($74.50!)
Kate Bootie ($29.50!)
Dena Ikat Tank ($29.50!)

This hand-beaded silk number I wore here is also on sale! 
Get it now!

Happy Shopping, loves!

3 comments:

  1. ooh love the top you're wearing! but can't beat the nautical price!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those booties are hot. I'm going to the site (against my better judgement) now! lol

    ~Sherine
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! Quick question that's totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My web site looks weird when browsing from my iphone. I'm trying to find a
    template or plugin that might be able to correct this issue.

    If you have any recommendations, please share. With
    thanks!
    Also visit my website : rhinestone tiara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx