My Mama Friend is a Rapper {Music Video Sneak Peek!}

Thursday, July 19, 2012

So... I have this friend... she's a gorgeous, tall, blonde, ex-model (who you may remember seeing in a few posts here and here), who used to travel the world for photo shoots, runways, and all sorts of glamorous things, all the while having an alter ego as a rapper. A rapper called P-Dog. 
{T-shirts by Sober is Sexy}

P-Dog got married. P-Dog had kids. P-Dog's rhymes turned into chimes about the trials and tribulations of being a mom. P-Dog became Mama P-Dog. And she made a music video. 
Featuring yours truly. (If you must know, my alter ego is called Mini Touchdown and I sing back up!) The concept is a hilariously exaggerated take on what it's like to constantly "go go go"as a mother.
To say that I can relate, is a serious understatement. And I was flattered and more than willing to participate, even though I'm pushing 8 months pregnant! (Which somehow made it even funnier... can you say running man, with a giant belly, in fuchsia pink heels?)
 Ri-DIC-ulous. And so much fun. 
My girl, Mama P Dog is the bomb, and on the rise, and I was so happy to be a part of it! I can't wait for you to see it!
If you're a new reader to November Grey, you may not know that the acting and entertainment biz is where I come from, so it was fun to jump back in the saddle, and be on set again. I had almost forgotten how much I love it. Almost. 


Stay tuned...