My Moroccan Baby Shower

Monday, July 9, 2012

My amazing friend turned her garden into a Moroccan oasis to celebrate the upcoming arrival of my little man! It was stunning, and so much fun. And I was reminded, once again, how blessed I am to have such wonderful women in my life. 
I wore a Calypso St. Barth dress {available here.}
One of my gifts was a maternity photo shoot, which included some painted belly shots, courtesy of my makeup artist sis!
My peeps all joined in on the fun, and dressed in fabulous boho fashion.
 It was so fun to see each girls' interpretation of the theme.
My girl, Priscilla rocking a killer kaftan {avail here}, and Noa (from Sunset & 5thshaking things up vintage style, of course!
A mouthwatering menu was perfectly complimented with Lorenza Rose...
And the sentimental messages written from my pals, to my future baby boy, had me weepy and so touched.
Even my cake (courtesy of another amazing sister!) was colorful and perfect!
 Just like my day. 
 I love you all! Thank you, thank you, from the bottom of my giant belly.
Tanya xx