My Most Versatile Sweater

Monday, July 2, 2012

And to think I scored this baby for only $20 bucks at H&M. I've gotten so much use out of it over the past couple of years, that's it's probably paying me back on cost-per-wear. Don't you just love when that happens?
 Look 1234

Even now - in pregs-ville, I find myself reaching for it again and again. I wore it recently over a Gap dress, with leopard flats and vintage jewelry. 




This H&M sweater vest no longer available, but I found you similar styles in highmid,  low and super low price ranges. 


Have a happy week! xx

4 comments:

  1. Yes I DO love when that happens! It doesn't happen to me very often, but when it does it's a great feeling! This sweater vest is so fab -- such a great classic piece and completely versatile! Love how you can wear it prego too! P.S. Loving your bag as well! :)

    xo
    Jen

    http://belledecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually think this one is my favorite combo thus far. The choice of neutrals and leopard is just so pretty together, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an Old Navy sweater that does the same trick...looks good over everything...although its starting to fall apart, lol.
    I just replaced it with a cute one from Kohls that I scored for like 8 dollars..INSANE! (for me, not being the super thrifter you are)

    Can you believe I might have my lil man on your daughters bday...so fun! I am begging for earlier though with OB...I have SUCH high anxiety this time around and just want him HERE. Hoping he will schedule csection for closer to 20th..week 38. We shall see. Hope you are well mama...certainly looking beautiful. C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great sweater, and versatility plus. Im always happy when I find something that lasts and lasts and lasts some more.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx