Grateful...Happy 4th!

Tuesday, July 3, 2012






Today I love my life. Today I am grateful.
Today I feel lucky that I can walk to meet a friend for lunch, and this is what surrounds me.
Today I am blessed with someone to love me, who I love back in a way I never knew existed before him.
Today I have a little girl who looks like my lover, but is a reflection of me in so many ways.
Today I have a little man growing inside my belly who reminds me just how fragile life is, because I know someday he'll lift me up and be stronger than my own two feet.
And the thought makes me smile.
Today I look around and realize that we may not have everything we want, but we have everything we need.
And I'm right where I'm supposed to be.


5 comments:

  1. A really really wonderful message :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great message and nice pictures! have a wonderful day!
    Vicky

    The Golden Bun | new post | follow me

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are blessed to have found your soul mate and to have such a beautiful family and life together. Your message today touched my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so nice to see someone so content with the things they have. But then, from what little I see, you have most of what anyone could want. And you have your priorities right, so of course happiness will follow.

    All the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the sweet comments, guys! I feel very blessed. Happy 4th of July! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx