My Maternity Photo Shoot

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

You may remember getting a sneak peek here and at my baby shower here, but due to several requests, (and even at the risk of getting too racy for the blogging world!) I thought I'd share a few of my personal faves from my maternity photo shoot.
If you're lucky enough to have an extremely talented photographer friend like I have, (check out her site here!) then capturing these types of shots are a breeze. It also helps to be in the comfort of your own home.
In honor of my Moroccan Baby Showermy makeup artist sis drew a design (free hand!) on my belly and I loved the result. The shots turned out a little a lot sexier than what I had done with Stella a few years back, but I'm glad I did it! 

My little guy will either be red-faced embarrassed about it when he's older, or think his mom is super cool. (Let's hope for the latter!)
We did still manage to capture some traditional and sweet family photos...
A slice of our life and home... 
Just waiting for the next addition. 
Ain't love grand? 


 Hair and makeup by  Lisa Dempsey