Current drugstore beauty obsessions

Monday, January 28, 2013

OK, I never really jumped on the BB Cream bandwagon when it was all the hype. But this baby is the bomb. I don't really know what it's doing, but what it's doing is good. I had previously been splurging on this and I'm just as happy (if not more) with this. Sold. Done. Every day. Thank you.

Maybelline Great Lash is endorsed by my mother and her mother (and probably her mother too), the first mascara I ever put on my eyes, a timeless favorite of makeup artists and friends alike, and something I always go back to. This new wand created for Lots of Lashes though, really is something special. It gets all those tiny baby lashes that are usually missed and really does what it claims. You have a ton of lashes! My only complaint is the way it flakes a bit and feels a little on the stiff side. Otherwise, gold.

I don't know if I've mentioned this Outlast Lip Color before (forgive my baby brain if I have) but this stuff...THIS STUFF is amazing. Since a red lip is my every day go to, I wear this baby non-stop. Speaking of baby, baby - I can kiss my little dude all day long with this stuff and it never rubs off. The moisturizing top coat keeps things smooth and can be reapplied throughout the day. I just wish, wish, wish it came in a bright retro red. This vintage loving girl would be in heaven. In the meantime, this coral color keeps me happy.

Anything you're loving at your local drugstore lately?