Packing, planning, jetting and such.

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Sorry for disappearing there for a couple days, guys. I had a screen test for a potential on-camera fashion host gig and jetted off to San Fran for a couple of days. (And by jetted I mean drove.) I am a notorious over-packer because I never know what I'll feel like wearing on the day.
But I knew that I wanted to pop in some spring colors and trends, so I snagged a couple of scores the day before. {The pants were $9.99 at H&M}
Here's a little sneak peek at some of my choices and planning. 
Check back in for snapshots of the city and my different looks for the trip!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous early Spring picks. Wish we had an H&M around where I live. Closest one is 5 hours away!

    Memoirs & Mochas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! All the items pictured are perfect for Spring....The outfit you have planned is so chic, too! Can't wait to see it photographed!

    xoxox
    theefface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting, can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, hope your screen test went well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so exciting! I hope it went well, it sure looks like you were well attired. :)

    Jenn
    Olivine/Opal

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx