Hello San Francisco!

Monday, April 1, 2013

Had such a lovely time in San Francisco. It was much too brief, a quick turn around trip to test for a potential fashion host job, but I did try to take it all in as much as possible while there. I had the little mini man munchkin with me, but traveled with his Godfather, one of our best friends who is seriously the best. We had so much fun. He insisted we travel to a special spot to take these photos of my boho-meets-flapper-meets-modern girl look and I'm so glad we did. Recognize those houses behind me? (Wait for it...) The opening shot from the old sitcom "Full House!" Truly a breathtaking view from this lovely park, even though it was a bit overcast that day. More to come!

Linen Dress - Calypso St. Barth
(Avail here in orange.)
Heeled Sandals - Zara
(Available in stores. Similar here!)
Chain necklaces - Thrifted
Beaded necklace - Stole from sis!

10 comments:

  1. T you look SO SO gorg! Love this outfit (especially the headband and necklace -- amaze)! Glad you had fun in Sanfran -- such a great city! Hope you and the fam had a great Easter weekend!

    xo
    Jen

    http://belledecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the flapper look! Very Great Gatsby!

    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the background in these shots and that lip color looks really great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's the painted ladies!

    you look lovely. the modern boho flapper look is so pretty!

    modern.girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahah i was totally going to ask if that's where you were! I grew up on that show and these shots brought back so many great memories <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe I love Full House, especially since they've been playing re-runs lately! Love your outfit girl, so 60's chic! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! SO stunning! I love every small detail in this look! Really adore your style!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the vintage, flapper/1920's vibe! It works so well with your new haircut. You know I love that stuff! And, in front of the painted ladies - perfection! I've always wanted to go to that park for the iconic shot.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx