What we wore on Easter Sunday

Wednesday, April 3, 2013




I meant to get a better shot of my outfit, but the day just got away from me. Craziness from neighborhood Easter egg hunts, to hosting a dinner at our (not yet fully designed or decorated) home, with made-from-scratch strawberry cake (recipe coming!) and kids, kids, kids abound! Stella, on the other hand, was well photographed. 

I wore: 
Dress - Vintage {passed down from a very glamorous friend}
Bracelet - JewelMint - {a birthday gift from another fab friend}

The little wore:
Cherokee Flapper Dress - Avail here at Target
Headpiece - Target too {I know!}
Sweater - Louis Vuitton 
Moccasins - Old Navy

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! You and your little one looked great! And I love that the colors in each of your outfits looked great together, too! I'll bet you were the toast of every party you attended!

    xoxox
    theefface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even cut off, you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx